Skip to main content

thank you email

to: ninocofre@gmail.com
from: baltazar_gc@gmail.com
subject: thanks for your help !

       Hi chris
I´m writing this email to thank you for your help and friendship in the school and in my life .
I remember when I was a kid and you helped me to make new friends in my first day in the quimahue school . I was and always will be very thankful for your friendship

       Baltazar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dance workshop with Chantal Gayoso and Juanfra

On April 27th, I went to a workshop held in our school gym by two of the participatings from "Rojo", Chantal and Juanfra. The purpose of this was to encourage people of all ages to dance and let loose a little, regardless of whether they were good at dancing or not. As soon as I got there, they let me in with my mom. We sat on the stands and waited for the event to begin. When it finally did, they told us to go to the central spot of the court, near the stage, so that we could start warming in order to be prepared to learn the coreography. They warn us that the steps weren't gonna be easy, which was true, but I still managed to memorize them and do 'em properly. I had a blast throughout the whole experience and I actually wasn't that nervous to dance in front of people, was overall excited to be there and wanted to do my best. I 100% recommend this experience for everyone who loves dancing, or just has the desire to try something new, but does not have enough cou...

A blog post about an event

To write to blog, make sure to follow a writing plan. When you write about an event (concert, convention, play), present the information in this order: 1- Name of the event. 2- Give general information about the event. 3- Details about what you did and saw. 4- Give your opinion about the event. 5- Give information about the event in the future or similar events.