CNCO IN CONCERT
I went to the concert on december 9, 2017 in movistar arena i went with my mom ,my cousin and my friend.
I arrived at movistar 8 hours before it started and it lasted 2 hours.
I was almost 9 hours waiting to enter with a lot of heat.
When i was enter ,the place started to fill with people, there were many girls screaming and crying. When cnco when entered the stage I shouted and I was very excited. I enjoy the concert so much
It was an amazing experience
I went to the concert on december 9, 2017 in movistar arena i went with my mom ,my cousin and my friend.
I arrived at movistar 8 hours before it started and it lasted 2 hours.
I was almost 9 hours waiting to enter with a lot of heat.
When i was enter ,the place started to fill with people, there were many girls screaming and crying. When cnco when entered the stage I shouted and I was very excited. I enjoy the concert so much
It was an amazing experience
Comments
Post a Comment